When you access the Website, we will learn certain information about you, both automatically, through third-party tools (plugins) and through voluntary actions you may take during your visit. This policy applies to information we collect on the Website and in email, text or other electronic messages between you and the Website.
Table of Contents
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
There are different types of information we may collect about you through the use of this website. Please read below so that you understand the nature of the information, how it’s collected, and ways it may be used.
Children’s Privacy & Data
This Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years of age, please do not use or provide any information to this Website. Do not use any third-party functions that might have links present on this website. Do not provide your name, address, phone number or any payment information.
If, as a parent or guardian, you believe that this Website has unknowingly collected personal and/or identifiable information of a child under the age of 13 in its database, please contact us at once at [email protected] and we will do our best to immediately remove any and all such information from our database.
Personal Data Collection
You may be asked to provide the Company with information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you (“Personal Data”), if necessary, to carry out a transaction or other service that you have requested in connection with use of the Website. The Personal Data the Company gathers, stores, and uses may include the following information:
- Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your visits to and use of this Website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and Website navigation paths;
- Information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register with the Website;
- Information that you enter when you create a profile on the Website – for example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests & hobbies, educational details, and employment details;
- Information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters;
- Information that you enter while using the services on the Website;
- Information that is generated while using the Website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
- Information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transaction you make through the Website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details;
- Information that you post to the Website with the intention of publishing it on the Internet, which includes your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts;
- Information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through the Website, including its communication content and metadata; and
- Any other personal information that you send to the Company.
Personal Data Use
The Personal Data collected on the Website will be used to operate the Website and to provide service(s) and/or carry out the transaction(s) you have requested or authorized in connection with the Website. More specifically, the Company may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Administering the Website and the Company’s business;
- Personalising the Website for you;
- Enabling your use of the services available on the Website;
- Sending you goods purchased through the Website;
- Supplying services purchased through the Website;
- Sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you;
- Sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
- Sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- Sending you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- Sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- Providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the Website;
- Keeping the Website secure and prevent fraud;
- Verifying compliance with the Terms & Conditions governing the use of the Website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service); and
- Other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on the Website, the Company will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to it.
The Company will not, without your express consent, supply your Personal Data to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
When you sign up for or agree to receive promotional email or other offers made in connection with or via use of the Website, the Company may use customized links or similar technologies to track email links that you click. The Company may associate that information with your personal information or Personal Data in order to provide you more focused email communications, use of the Website or other services and information related to, offered on, or available through the Website. The Company will provide means to unsubscribe to email communications that allows you to stop delivery of that type of communication.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
The Company may also disclose your Personal Data as follows:
- To the extent required to do so by law;
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise, or defend the Company’s legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that the Company is (or are contemplating) selling; and
- To any person the Company reasonably believes may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that Personal Data where, in the Company’s reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that Personal Data.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your Personal Data to third parties.
International Data Transfers
Information and Personal Data that is collected may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which the Company operates, or in which our providers operate, in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
Information and Personal Data that is collected may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: (1) the United States of America; (2) Russia; (3) Japan; (4) China; and (5) India.
Personal Data and information that you publish on the Website or submit for publication on the Website may be available, via the Internet, around the world. The Company cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to the transfers of Personal Data and information as described in this section.
Retention of Your Personal Data
This section sets out the Company’s data retention policies and procedures which are designed to help ensure compliance with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of Personal Data.
Personal Data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes. The Company does not delete Personal Data on any particular dates or times.
The Company will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing Personal Data:
- To the extent required to do so by law;
- If the Company believes that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- In order to establish, exercise, or defend the Company’s legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Except as otherwise described in this statement, personal information and Personal Data provided to the Company with regard to use of the Website will not be shared outside of this Website and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates without your permission.
The Company may send out periodic emails informing you of certain services or products offered by it, its subsidiaries and affiliates, concerning technical services or security issues related to a product or service you requested or otherwise related to your use of the Website or confirming a requested product or service related to the Website. Contact with the customer is an intrinsic part of the product or service being offered. You will not be able to unsubscribe to these emails as they are considered an essential part of the product(s) or service(s) you have chosen.
Personal Data Security
The Company is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. The Company, through its selected service providers, uses a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information and Personal Data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. In this regard, the Company will:
- Take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your Personal Data;
- Will store all the Personal Data your provide on secure servers; and
- Will protect all electronic financial transactions entered into through the Website with encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure. The Company cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing the Website confidential. The Company will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our Website).
You may instruct the Company to provide you with any Personal Data it holds about you. In order to obtain such information, you must provide the Company with the following:
- Payment in the amount of £75.oo; and
- Supply appropriate evidence of your identity. For this purpose, the Company will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a notary plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address.
We may withhold Personal Data that you request to the extent permitted by the law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your Personal Data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your Personal Data for marketing purposes.
Third Party Websites
The Website may include hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. The Company has no control over and is not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
The Website uses plugins to facilitate its processes. You can find out more about their privacy policies by following the links below where they are given.
Cookies & Pixels
Our Website uses a standard technology called “cookies” and server logs to collect information about how our Website is used. Information gathered through these means may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, computer system, the type of device being used (such as desktop vs mobile) as well as your IP address.
The Company reserves the right to use other equivalents of cookies, including social media pixels. We reserve the right to use these pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.
Cookies & Pixels help provide a better experience for you and, within the compliance with policies we agreed to, we use them to help us market our content in a better way that it targeted and not intrusive.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electrong communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, mail, and telephone. This also applies when you register for our Website, sign up through any of our forms using your email address or make a purchase on this site.
We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and will not disclose your email address to any third parties with the exceptions covered in the Personal Data sections above.
We comply with the CAN-SPAM Act. In addition, all emails will contain information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further email communication from us.
3 Imperial Court
349-355 London Road
Camberley, Surrey GU15 3HQ
or by email at: